- Rise to the NHCBE Challenge!March 26, 2015 - 1:03 pm
Matt Pierson, a leading New Hampshire entrepreneur and New Hampshire Coalition for Business and Education supporter has issued a challenge to open up the NH High Tech Council’s annual Entrepreneur of the Year celebration to female STEM students.
- EOY entry deadline extended to April 8March 25, 2015 - 12:29 pm
Nominate yourself or a colleague, as long you meet the application criteria: be a founder, owner, or manager of a business in the Granite State who successfully organized, developed or managed a technology-based concept into a commercial product or service. It doesn’t matter whether you work on a startup or at an established company – […]
- New Hampshire’s Video Game Development Industry is About to Level UpMarch 17, 2015 - 10:19 am
Learn how to get involved at Grinding it Out: the Status of the Video Game Industry in New Hampshire Software Forum event on April 2 Manchester, New Hampshire – If you don’t know how the popular online role playing games apply to your bottom line, or are wondering about the best ways to leverage your […]
- The Council continues to monitor legislation that falls under the Fix it Five Areas of policy concern:March 4, 2015 - 3:25 pm
(1) promote and facilitate access to capital, (2) promote state level funding for innovation, (3) support for STEM education and workforce development, (4) attention to a competitive tax climate (5) attention to a non-burdensome regulatory environment. To see the latest as the 2015 legislative session heads into Crossover, click here.
- New Hampshire Innovation Research Center: Walking the Walk – Showcasing For NH Legislators the Work Behind the ScenesMarch 4, 2015 - 2:54 pm
On Tuesday NH policy makers were treated to a showcasing of ‘what is and what can be’ in the world of high tech as they encouraged lawmakers to restore funding to $500,000 a year. Companies on hand demonstrated products that in their words, were made possible by the NHIRC. To learn more about the NHIRC […]