We’ve all been to happy hour to celebrate another successful work week, but when was the last time you attended a Happiest Hour? This year’s EOY celebration kicks off with the happiest hour in tech where you can rub elbows with New Hampshire Governor Maggie Hassan, the 2015 Entrepreneur of the Year, and the region’s most successful (and jovial) technology professionals and entrepreneurs.
Happiest Hour admission is included with the price of your ticket to EOY and also includes:
- Access to exhibits featuring the coolest new startups
- Networking opportunities with 50+ high school students (and potential future employees) attending as special guests
- Early access to raffle to win a helicopter flyover of Manchester
- A #happiesthour selfie station
- Opportunity to meet keynote speaker Carly Fiorina, former CEO of HP
- Networking dinner to follow- you never know who you’ll run into!
Friday, May 8 | 5:30 pm
Radisson Hotel, 700 Elm Street, Manchester
Tickets: $80 for members; $100 for not-yet members; limited number of special STEM student tickets available (please contact us for details at email@example.com)