We desire to be the conduit of intelligence for companies that wish to startup, relocate, grow, educate, and collaborate.
We are committed to promoting public awareness, supporting legislation, and delivering events to enrich our niche community.
We create economic development through education, relationships, and job creation by networking academic, industry, and government professionals together. The result is a vibrant, synergistic community working to:
- Grow the biotechnology, medical device, diagnostic and life science industry in New Hampshire
- Provide information and assistance to startup and existing companies in the industry looking to relocate their operations to New Hampshire
- Foster the growth of educational infrastructure and programs to support the industry
- Promote business development, job creation & retention and job training
- Create public awareness of the industry in New Hampshire
- Deliver educational seminars
- Drive economic development for the industry in New Hampshire
- Serve as a resource and conduit for information
- Promote integration and synergy within the industry throughout the Northeast corridor
- Network industry, government and educational activities throughout the state into an integrated whole
We invite you to get involved and let your voice and ideas be heard. For more information contact Bio/Medical Forum Co-Chair, Catherine Blake, Sales Protocol, at 603-828-7312 or firstname.lastname@example.org.