- Fourth-generation business owner headlines NH High Tech Council’s TechWomen Power Breakfast on March 14 – CANCELEDMarch 13, 2018 - 9:00 am
Amanda Grappone Osmer of Grappone Automotive Group will headline the New Hampshire High Tech Council’s (Council) TechWomen Power Breakfast on Wednesday, March 14. Read more.
- NH High Tech Council BioTech/MedTech Event to Take Regional View of Regenerative Medicine – RESCHEDULEDMarch 12, 2018 - 10:03 am
The BioTech/MedTech Cluster, an initiative of the New Hampshire High Tech Council (Council), will host a regional event on Tuesday, March 13 at the DEKA Auditorium focusing on activities at the Advanced Regenerative Manufacturing Institute (ARMI). Read more.
- TechWomen|TechGirls Announces Annual Luncheon Keynote SpeakerMarch 1, 2018 - 11:00 am
Jessica Gelman, CEO of Kraft Analytics Group (KAGR), will be the keynote speaker at the TechWomen|TechGirls third annual awards luncheon on April 4. She will speak about her experience as a female CEO in the world of sports helping organizations become more data-driven and use analytic insights to grow the bottom line including for the New England Patriots. Read more.
- New Hampshire High Tech Council Seeking Applications for 2018 Entrepreneur of the YearFebruary 27, 2018 - 2:30 pm
One of the Council’s flagship events, the Entrepreneur of the Year Award honors people who have made significant contributions to the advancement of technology-based businesses in New Hampshire. Read more.
- Save the Date: March 21 NH High Tech Council Seacoast Tech TourFebruary 14, 2018 - 2:32 pm
The Tech Tour will feature stops at B2W Software, Inc., Great Bay Software and Senet, Inc. where attendees can tour the companies, learn more about their products and services, and network over snacks and beverages.
- The New Hampshire High Tech Council rolls out 401(k) plan for membersFebruary 7, 2018 - 8:17 am
The New Hampshire High Tech Council (Council) has announced that it is now offering a member-exclusive 401k plan. The Council is one of the first tech organizations in the United States to offer members access to this new Multiple Employer Plan (MEP) 401k.
- Passionate Entrepreneurship the Focus of NH High Tech Council’s TechWomen Power Breakfast on February 14January 29, 2018 - 3:24 pm
The next New Hampshire High Tech Council (Council) TechWomen Power Breakfast on Wednesday, February 14 features Tranquilo, LLC CEO and Founder Melissa Gersin who will discuss how her work and passion led her to create her own technology and ultimately launch her own company. Read more.