- 2018 TechOut Application Deadline Extended to September 28September 19, 2018 - 1:07 pm
The Council has extended the deadline for the 2018 TechOut competition to Friday, September 28. Read more.
- Exploring the BioTech|MedTech Regulatory Landscape with Lyophilization Services of New England on November 1September 13, 2018 - 9:33 am
The BioTech/MedTech Cluster will hold a regulatory-themed event on Thursday, November 1 from 4:30 to 8 pm at Lyophilization Services of New England LSNE in Bedford. Read more.
- Exploring NH’s Entrepreneurial Network at the NH High Tech Council Forum on October 3September 12, 2018 - 1:05 pm
The BioTech/MedTech Cluster, an initiative of the Council, will hold an event exploring Dartmouth and New Hampshire’s Entrepreneurial network. Read more.
- October 10 TechWomen Power Breakfast Features ‘How to Be a Persuasive Communicator’September 5, 2018 - 8:56 am
Manasi Kakade, a business strategy and solo-preneurship mentor, headlines the Council TechWomen Power Breakfast with a talk on “How to be a Persuasive Communicator”. Read more.
- Product of the Year Application Deadline Extended to September 7August 29, 2018 - 8:00 am
The Council has extended the application deadline for its 2018 Product of the Year Awards to Friday, September 7. Read more.
- New Hampshire High Tech Council Announces TechWomen Ambassadors WeekAugust 28, 2018 - 11:23 am
TechWomen|TechGirls, an initiative of the Council, will be celebrating the week of November 12th as the 2018 TechWomen Ambassadors Week. Read more.
- Improved Industry Solutions Expert Headlines TechWomen Power Breakfast on September 12August 15, 2018 - 2:33 pm
Autodesk’s Director of the Construction Business Line, Sarah Hodges, headlines the Council TechWomen Power Breakfast on Wednesday, September 12.