- Kantum Diagnostics, Inc. and Datanomix Win Significant Investment Capital Awards at 2017 TechOut CompetitionNovember 16, 2017 - 3:20 pm
Two New Hampshire startups were selected to receive a total of $300,000 in investment capital at TechOut on November 15. Read more.
- Dr. Annabel Beerel to speak at December 13 TechWomen Power BreakfastNovember 15, 2017 - 10:43 am
- Liz Gray Joins New Hampshire High Tech Council Board of DirectorsNovember 13, 2017 - 2:32 pm
- Six Finalists Make the Cut for 2017 TechOut CompetitionNovember 6, 2017 - 2:34 pm
Six finalists have been selected to compete $300,000 in investment capital in the 2017 TechOut competition. This annual competition put on by the (Council), TechOut identifies entrepreneurs with plans to develop and market new technology products and funds them through investment capital awards. Read more.
- New Speakers Announced for November 8 TechWomen Power BreakfastNovember 6, 2017 - 1:11 pm
New speakers have been announced for the next Power Breakfast, which is Wednesday, November 8 from 7:30 to 9 am at the Manchester Country Club, 180 South River Road in Bedford. Unforseen circumstances have necessitated the selection of new speakers for the breakfast. Read more.
- UPS Returns Manager Convenience and Control: The Best of Both WorldsNovember 2, 2017 - 3:40 pm
When it comes to returns, offering your customers the convenience they want doesn’t have to mean sacrificing the control and flexibility you need. With the holiday season approaching, making the return process easy is key to customer satisfaction. Read more.
- New Hampshire High Tech Council Announces Expert Panelists for November 8 Entrepreneur ForumOctober 27, 2017 - 2:13 pm