- November 8 TechWomen Power Breakfast to Feature Betty Ellis Wood of Liberty Mutual InsuranceOctober 18, 2017 - 9:21 am
Terminology that may be new to some will be tossed around at the next TechWomen Power Breakfast, which is Wednesday, November 8 from 7:30 to 9 am at the Manchester Country Club, 180 South River Road in Bedford. Read more.
- November 2 Cybersecurity Event Offers Insights into Challenges of Cybersecurity and Data Privacy in the Health-Tech IndustryOctober 16, 2017 - 1:02 pm
“Cybersecurity and Data Privacy in 2017,” will focus on safety and data security risks in the digital world. A panel will discuss a case study of a recent ransomware attack, its impact on company operations and preventative and responsive tactics. Read more.
- iCAD, Inc.’s PowerLook Tomo Detection Named NH High Tech Council’s 2017 Product of the YearOctober 13, 2017 - 12:20 pm
iCAD, Inc., a Nashua-based company, won the favor of the judges and the crowd at the NH High Tech Council’s (Council) 12th Annual Product of the Year Awards. The event was held Thursday, October 12 at the Manchester Country Club. One of the Council’s most popular events featured five New Hampshire companies who competed for first place. Read more.
- Opportunities and challenges with Internet of Things focus of November 8 Entrepreneur ForumOctober 13, 2017 - 10:56 am
Senet, Inc., an Internet of Things (IoT) company based out of Portsmouth, headlines the Entrepreneur Forum series on Wednesday, November 8. The Entrepreneur Forum is one of the marquee event series run by the NH High Tech Council (Council). Read more.
- B2B Secure PaymentsOctober 9, 2017 - 1:06 pm
There’s never been a better time to go global, but expansion brings its own unique set of challenges. The risk of non-payment is a top concern for many cross-border sellers. Read more.
- Revamping the Cold ChainSeptember 28, 2017 - 9:17 am
When unplanned events such as weather delays cause product spoilage, it’s easy for healthcare executives to react by instituting an across-the-board increase in insulating material. Read more.
- Five Innovative Products Make the Cut for NH High Tech Council’s 12th Annual Product of the YearSeptember 26, 2017 - 8:05 am