- UNH Law School’s First Female Dean Headlines NHHTC May 9 TechWomen Power BreakfastApril 13, 2018 - 2:02 pm
University of New Hampshire School of Law Dean Megan M. Carpenter is the featured speaker at the May TechWomen Power Breakfast. Read more.
- A Busy Start to 2018 – And More to ComeApril 3, 2018 - 12:28 pm
While it has already been a busy first quarter for the NH Tech Council, there is much more in store for 2018. Here are some highlights and a quick glimpse on where we are heading as April arrives and our calendars become more populated with events and activities. Read more.
- Positioning New Hampshire’s Tech Sector for Growth in the Next DecadeApril 3, 2018 - 12:24 pm
As executive director of the NH Tech Council, I spend a lot of time thinking about the Council’s ever-evolving role in serving members as we look to address your number one issue – how we develop, attract and retain a workforce that can fuel the growth of the tech sector. I watch ARMI and see huge potential. Read more.
- The New Council 401k PlanApril 3, 2018 - 12:15 pm
The Council is now offering a member exclusive 401k plan, and is one of the first tech organizations in the nation to do so. The new Multiple Employer Plan (MEP) 401k, which is managed by UBS Financial Services, Inc., gives members access to a retirement savings plan with competitive investments, customer service from a national leader in investment services, and relief of fiduciary responsibilities of the day-to-day operations of the plan. Read more.
- NH High Tech Council Seeks Member Feedback to Support SPI and Help Build Tech Sector WorkforceApril 3, 2018 - 12:04 pm
The NH Tech Council is a strategic partner in New Hampshire’s Sector Partnerships Initiative (SPI). SPI is an industry-driven statewide effort to help New Hampshire businesses in targeted industries address workforce needs. Read more.
- Be recognized as a Champion for Alpha Loft and the NH Startup EcosystemApril 3, 2018 - 8:00 am
Make a pledge to Alpha Loft’s NH Community Development Finance Authority (CDFA) grant project by June 30 and your company will receive at least 75% of your pledge back in NH business tax credits, with some receiving closer to 100%. Read more.
- NH High Tech Council Event at Keene State College Will Focus on Life Sciences and WorkforceMarch 26, 2018 - 11:42 am
A workforce-focused event at Keene State College’s Technology, Design and Safety Center that will focus on workforce supply and demand in the life sciences industry. At the event, titled Workforce Development in Life Sciences: Bridging Education, Industry and Government, panelists will discuss the existing workforce development efforts and partnerships that businesses can leverage. Read more.