- Message from Chair – Welcome to Spring, an Executive Director Update, and other Council News!May 23, 2018 - 1:29 pm
The past few months have been busy for the Council with several sold-out events, including the 3rd Annual TechWomen/TechGirls Annual Luncheon, a full house with Governor Sununu and Dean Kamen at the BioTech/MedTech event at ARMI, and the Seacoast TechTour. Read more.
- Renowned Business Coach to Headline NHHTC TechWomen Power Breakfast on June 13May 17, 2018 - 11:34 am
Founder of Star Leadership, Star Dargin, is the featured speaker at the Council’s June TechWomen Power Breakfast on Wednesday, June 13. Read more.
- Applications Open for the NHHTC 2018 Product of the Year AwardMay 16, 2018 - 11:09 am
NHHTC is seeking applications for its 13th annual Product of the Year (POY) award – a prestigious, annual award that showcases New Hampshire’s most innovative products developed within the past year. Read more.
- NHHTC to Honor Ralph Baer – the “Father of the Home Video Game,” at 2018 Entrepreneur of the Year AwardsMay 9, 2018 - 10:45 am
New Hampshire High Tech Council will pay tribute to late NH inventor Ralph H. Baer, inventor of electronic memory game, Simon, with a posthumous, Lifetime Achievement Award at the 30th anniversary of its Entrepreneur of the Year (EOY) Awards. Read more.
- Ms. Pac-Man Inventor Steve Golson to Headline NHHTC’s 2018 Entrepreneur of the Year AwardsApril 20, 2018 - 9:57 am
The keynote speaker for the 30th anniversary of its Entrepreneur of the Year (EOY) Awards will feature video game pioneer Steve Golson, one of the inventors of Ms. Pac-Man, widely considered to be one of the most popular arcade video games in U.S. history. Read more.
- UNH Law School’s First Female Dean Headlines NHHTC May 9 TechWomen Power BreakfastApril 13, 2018 - 2:02 pm
University of New Hampshire School of Law Dean Megan M. Carpenter is the featured speaker at the May TechWomen Power Breakfast. Read more.
- NH High Tech Council Event at Keene State College Will Focus on Life Sciences and WorkforceApril 9, 2018 - 11:42 am
A workforce-focused event at Keene State College’s Technology, Design and Safety Center that will focus on workforce supply and demand in the life sciences industry. At the event, titled Workforce Development in Life Sciences: Bridging Education, Industry and Government, panelists will discuss the existing workforce development efforts and partnerships that businesses can leverage. Read more.