- Improved Industry Solutions Expert Headlines TechWomen Power Breakfast on September 12August 15, 2018 - 2:33 pm
Autodesk’s Director of the Construction Business Line, Sarah Hodges, headlines the Council TechWomen Power Breakfast on Wednesday, September 12.
- Applications Are Now Being Accepted for NH High Tech Council’s 2018 TechOut CompetitionAugust 3, 2018 - 10:48 am
NHHTC has opened the application period for its TechOut event, a startup competition aimed at enhancing the state’s tech ecosystem by awarding young startups with significant investment capital prizes. Read more.
- Live Free and Start to Become an Initiative of the New Hampshire High Tech CouncilJuly 18, 2018 - 9:17 am
The Council and the NH Business Finance Authority have agreed to bring Live Free and Start into Council programming, effective immediately. Read More.
- Applications Open for the NHHTC 2018 Product of the Year AwardJuly 16, 2018 - 11:09 am
NHHTC is seeking applications for its 13th annual Product of the Year (POY) award – a prestigious, annual award that showcases New Hampshire’s most innovative products developed within the past year. Read more.
- Award-winning Innovator and Entrepreneur Headlines August 8 TechWomen Power BreakfastJuly 12, 2018 - 11:04 am
CEO and Chair of Unanet, Frances (Fran) Craig headlines the Council TechWomen Power Breakfast. Read more.
- Seacoast Tech Tour on August 15 features stops at Weather Analytics and Envio 360June 29, 2018 - 2:07 pm
While New Hampshire’s Seacoast region features beautiful scenery and countless recreation options, it’s also home to a bustling technology scene, which will be on display in Dover on Wednesday, August 15. Read more.
- Community advocate and fourth-generation business owner headlines NHHTC’s TechWomen Power Breakfast on July 11June 18, 2018 - 2:57 pm
Amanda Grappone Osmer of Grappone Automotive Group will headline Council TechWomen Power Breakfast on Wednesday, July 11. Read more.