- Live Free and Start to Become an Initiative of the New Hampshire High Tech CouncilJuly 18, 2018 - 9:17 am
The Council and the NH Business Finance Authority have agreed to bring Live Free and Start into Council programming, effective immediately. Read More.
- Award-winning Innovator and Entrepreneur Headlines August 8 TechWomen Power BreakfastJuly 12, 2018 - 11:04 am
CEO and Chair of Unanet, Frances (Fran) Craig headlines the Council TechWomen Power Breakfast. Read more.
- Seacoast Tech Tour on August 15 features stops at Weather Analytics and Envio 360June 29, 2018 - 2:07 pm
While New Hampshire’s Seacoast region features beautiful scenery and countless recreation options, it’s also home to a bustling technology scene, which will be on display in Dover on Wednesday, August 15. Read more.
- Community advocate and fourth-generation business owner headlines NHHTC’s TechWomen Power Breakfast on July 11June 18, 2018 - 2:57 pm
Amanda Grappone Osmer of Grappone Automotive Group will headline Council TechWomen Power Breakfast on Wednesday, July 11. Read more.
- Matt Albuquerque of Next Step Bionics & Prosthetics Honored as 2018 Entrepreneur of the YearJune 14, 2018 - 2:24 pm
The NH High Tech Council and entrepreneurs from across the region celebrated Matt Albuquerque, founder of Next Step Bionics & Prosthetics Inc., as the 2018 Entrepreneur of the Year. Read more.
- Exploring the resurgence of the Manchester Millyard at NHHTC BioTech/MedTech event on August 16June 8, 2018 - 3:29 pm
The BioTech/MedTech Cluster, an initiative of the Council, will host a networking event on Thursday, August 16 from 5:30 to 7:30 pm at the Manchester Historic Association’s Millyard Museum. Read more.
- Emily Bolton of Cook, Little, Rosenblatt & Manson Joins NHHTC Board of DirectorsJune 4, 2018 - 1:33 pm
The Council has announced the appointment of Emily Bolton to its Board of Directors. Bolton was elected after a voting process that followed the Council’s annual member meeting on Thursday, May 31. Bolton will serve a three-year term on the Council’s board beginning June 1, 2018. Read more.