- Four Granite State Tech Leaders to Headline NH High Tech Council’s Entrepreneur of the Year AwardMay 23, 2017 - 3:41 pm
The New Hampshire High Tech Council (Council) has announced the four spotlight speakers for its 2017 Entrepreneur of the Year (EOY) Award. The annual celebration will be held on Tuesday, June 13 beginning at 5:30 pm at Southern NH University and will honor an individual who has significantly advanced innovation in the Granite State over his or her career. Read more.
- Youth STEM Expert to Headline June 14 NH High Tech Council TechWomen Power BreakfastMay 22, 2017 - 2:23 pm
The New Hampshire High Tech Council (Council) will host its next TechWomen|TechGirls Power Breakfast on Wednesday, June 14, 2017 from 7:30 to 9 am at the Portsmouth Country Club, 80 Country Club Lane, Greenland. Bryanne Leeming, founder and CEO of Unruly Studios will be the featured speaker at the breakfast. Read more.
- TechOut 2.0 Gains three year commitment that will triple investments in top start-upsMay 11, 2017 - 12:58 pm
TechOut, the annual startup competition jointly organized by the Council and Alpha Loft, will be kicking off its sixth year in style on November 15, with a landmark tripling of investment funding, courtesy of a team of Granite State entrepreneurs and the NH Business Finance Authority. Read more.
- Entrepreneur Forum Panel to Address Scaling up Workforce in a Tight Talent MarketMay 1, 2017 - 9:27 am
The panelists have been selected for the Entrepreneur Forum event on Wednesday, May 10, which will feature Portsmouth-based Oculus Health and the challenges of scaling up in a tight talent market. The Entrepreneur Forum is one of the marquee events series run by the New Hampshire High Tech Council. Read more.
- NH High Tech Council Extends Entrepreneur of the Year Application Deadline to May 5April 25, 2017 - 3:29 pm
The NH High Tech Council (Council) has extended the application deadline for the annual Entrepreneur of the Year (EOY) Awards to Friday, May 5. The event is Tuesday, June 13 from 5:30 to 8 pm at Southern New Hampshire University where the prestigious EOY Award will be presented to an individual who has significantly advanced innovation in the Granite State over his or her career. Read more.
- NH High Tech Council to Relaunch BioTech/MedTech Industry Forum at May 18 EventApril 18, 2017 - 2:27 pm
The NH High Tech Council (Council) will relaunch its Bio Tech/Med Tech cluster at a kickoff event on Thursday, May 18. The program aims to create an industry-led initiative that highlights and focuses on Bio Tech/Med Tech-specific concerns and opportunities, including bringing resources to the forefront, filling the workforce pipeline, and highlighting the growing influence of the life sciences sector as one of the state’s most rapidly growing industries and drivers of economic development. Read more.
- A Match Made in (High Tech Council) HeavenApril 18, 2017 - 1:53 pm
Sometimes good things come to those who wait. That was certainly the case when Jim Campbell’s company, Retrieve, a Manchester-based software company that creates web and mobile communications apps, was a finalist back in 2015 at the Council’s annual “Product of the Year” Awards. Retrieve was presenting alongside four other finalist companies who were all vying for top prize – coveted product promotion and visibility among NH’s business community and tech elite. Read more.