- NH High Tech Council Opens Applications for 2017 Product of the YearJune 21, 2017 - 12:50 pm
The New Hampshire High Tech Council is seeking New Hampshire-based organizations interested in applying for the prestigious 2017 Product of the Year award. POY recognizes New Hampshire’s most innovative products developed in the past year. Read more.
- Jay Jacobs of RAPID Named 2017 Entrepreneur of the YearJune 14, 2017 - 11:09 am
Jay Jacobs, CEO and founder of quick-turn prototype parts manufacturer RAPID, was named the 2017 Entrepreneur of the Year at the Council’s annual celebration on June 14. What began as a sheet metal operation in 2001 evolved into one of the world’s largest and most efficient prototype manufacturers that now employs more than 325 people in 140,000 square feet of manufacturing space with operations running 24/7. Read more.
- NH High Tech Council Names New Board MembersJune 5, 2017 - 3:46 pm
The NH High Tech Council (Council) has announced the appointment of three new members to its Board of Directors. Colleen Cone, Mike Decelle and Gary Sloper were elected after a voting process that followed the Council’s annual member meeting on May 23. Each member will serve a three-year term. Read more.
- Meet the 2017 Entrepreneur of the Year Award FinalistsMay 30, 2017 - 1:39 pm
Four New Hampshire entrepreneurs have been selected as finalists for the NH High Tech Council (Council) annual Entrepreneur of the Year Award. They are: Jay Jacobs, owner/CEO of RAPID; Jason Syversen, founder & CEO of Siege Technologies; and Kevin Isett and Warren Kett, CEO and CSO, respectively, of Avitide, Inc. Read more.
- Four Granite State Tech Leaders to Headline NH High Tech Council’s Entrepreneur of the Year AwardMay 23, 2017 - 3:41 pm
The New Hampshire High Tech Council (Council) has announced the four spotlight speakers for its 2017 Entrepreneur of the Year (EOY) Award. The annual celebration will be held on Tuesday, June 13 beginning at 5:30 pm at Southern NH University and will honor an individual who has significantly advanced innovation in the Granite State over his or her career. Read more.
- Youth STEM Expert to Headline June 14 NH High Tech Council TechWomen Power BreakfastMay 22, 2017 - 2:23 pm
The New Hampshire High Tech Council (Council) will host its next TechWomen|TechGirls Power Breakfast on Wednesday, June 14, 2017 from 7:30 to 9 am at the Portsmouth Country Club, 80 Country Club Lane, Greenland. Bryanne Leeming, founder and CEO of Unruly Studios will be the featured speaker at the breakfast. Read more.
- TechOut 2.0 Gains three year commitment that will triple investments in top start-upsMay 11, 2017 - 12:58 pm
TechOut, the annual startup competition jointly organized by the Council and Alpha Loft, will be kicking off its sixth year in style on November 15, with a landmark tripling of investment funding, courtesy of a team of Granite State entrepreneurs and the NH Business Finance Authority. Read more.