- Save the Date: March 21 Marks the First NH High Tech Council Seacoast Tech TourFebruary 14, 2018 - 2:32 pm
The Tech Tour will feature stops at B2W Software, Inc., Great Bay Software and Senet, Inc. where attendees can tour the companies, learn more about their products and services, and network over snacks and beverages.
- The New Hampshire High Tech Council rolls out 401(k) plan for membersFebruary 7, 2018 - 8:17 am
The New Hampshire High Tech Council (Council) has announced that it is now offering a member-exclusive 401k plan. The Council is one of the first tech organizations in the United States to offer members access to this new Multiple Employer Plan (MEP) 401k.
- Passionate Entrepreneurship the Focus of NH High Tech Council’s TechWomen Power Breakfast on February 14January 29, 2018 - 3:24 pm
The next New Hampshire High Tech Council (Council) TechWomen Power Breakfast on Wednesday, February 14 features Tranquilo, LLC CEO and Founder Melissa Gersin who will discuss how her work and passion led her to create her own technology and ultimately launch her own company. Read more.
- Alpha Loft and New Hampshire High Tech Council Join Forces to Strengthen Programming and Resources for the Startup CommunityJanuary 16, 2018 - 10:55 am
The boards of two prominent nonprofits that serve the state’s business sector, Alpha Loft and the NH High Tech Council (NHHTC), have voted to move forward with an alliance between the two organizations, with the goal of integrating Alpha Loft into the NHHTC by year’s end. Read more.
- NH High Tech Council’s January TechWomen Power Breakfast to Focus on MentorshipDecember 28, 2017 - 10:35 am
The NHHTC January TechWomen Power Breakfast will feature a panel discussion, moderated by Melissa Jurkoic of Amadeus Hospitality, focusing on the personal and professional benefits of mentoring and corporate mentoring programs. Read more.
- NH High Tech Council BioTech/MedTech Event to Take Regional View of Regenerative MedicineDecember 21, 2017 - 10:03 am
The BioTech/MedTech Cluster, an initiative of the New Hampshire High Tech Council (Council), will host a regional event on Tuesday, March 13 at the DEKA Auditorium focusing on activities at the Advanced Regenerative Manufacturing Institute (ARMI). Read more.
- A Look Back on a Jam-Packed 2017December 18, 2017 - 1:28 pm
As 2017 draws to a close, we wanted to take an opportunity to invite our event committee chairs to reflect back on what was a very active and invigorating year for the New Hampshire High Tech Council. Read more.