Half year membership fees for July-December 2018
- Annual Sales < $1,000,000: $160.00
- Annual Sales < $5,000,000: $350.00
- Annual Sales < $10,000,000: $525.00
- Annual Sales > $10,000,000: $1,050.00
Membership benefits include:
- Access to the NH High Tech Council’s 401(k) Multiple Employer Plan presented by UBS Financial Services. Learn more about the Council’s plan and its benefits here.
- Ample networking opportunities, both in person and virtually.
- Inside news and advance notice about well attended Council events.
- Regular notice of industry-wide events, developments, and best practices.
- Privy to New Hampshire’s workforce development efforts.
- Regular information and resources to assist you in business operations at all stages of the tech life cycle.
- Inclusion in the Council’s promotion and public relations cycles, including the Council’s bi-weekly e-Bulletin and the bi-monthly e-newsletter to over 3,000 people.
- Entry into the Council’s social media circles: The Council has over 250 Facebook likes, over 1,650 Twitter followers, and over 950 in our LinkedIn group.
- Business to business support through connections to Council service members.
- Opportunity to participate on a committee level for a variety of events and initiatives.
- A portal to being an active representative of the high tech industry through speaking opportunities, press requests and more.
- A seat at the table with the Council’s public policy and regulatory developments.
Put Your Mark on the Impact: The Tech Sector in New Hampshire has a strong impact on the state’s economy, workforce and the overall growth of the state. We are an economic driver to our state, and through the High Tech Council, you are more than a number; you gain presence among your peers and a voice as an industry leader. According to The NH Department of Resources and Economic Development, the following describes our sector:
- Just under 4,000 NH companies are defined as ‘high technology associated’.
- 45,585 people are employed in the high tech industry in NH, which is 35% above the national average, per capita.
- Technology jobs in NH account for 8 – 9 percent of our state’s employee payroll.
- The average earnings per job are $106,597.
- Over 20 percent of NH’s gross domestic product is generated by this critical piece of our economy.
Be Our Voice: The Council is regularly tapped to speak on technology-related issues, provide data, comments, and referrals to the media, and we often are asked to recommend companies or individuals to serve on task forces and statewide or national committees. We also recommend members to speak as representatives to general audiences in both the public and policy arena. As the largest and most diverse member-driven technology organization in the state, we are able to reach into our membership and engage you, and give a collective face to the industry.
Networking….Networking…Networking: Year after year we survey our members on the value of our membership, and year after year we hear the same thing: networking is the number one benefit of belonging to the Council. It is our commitment to our companies to make that networking meaningful across all cross-sections and disciplines.
- Networking with, and among, NH High Technology companies and thought leaders.
- All of our events purposely add in an element of networking pre and post program.
- Meet up and connect through specially designed programming, including software clusters.
- Connection to and information about industry events, including User Groups, Affinity Groups, and Chambers of Commerce.
- Be invited to serve on one of our many active and engaged committees.
Drive Public Policy: We take collective input and provide issue-driven representation to the NH state legislature, governor, and congressional delegation. We stand for policy on both federal and state levels that increase business friendliness and reduce regulations.
Events: Council events are far and wide well attended, much talked about, and highly regarded. Members receive advance notice of Council events. As a member, you will gain firsthand knowledge, get a front row seat, and represent your company whether it’s a company of 1 or a company of 1,000 by being in the right place at the right time.
Arranged to compliment all levels of the tech lifecycle, we host events that focus on start-up to software clusters to celebration of the best of the best in products and entrepreneurism spirit!
- Entrepreneur of the Year
- Product of the Year
- BioTech/MedTech Cluster
- TechWomen/TechGirls Power Breakfasts
- TechWomen/TechGirls Annual Awards Luncheon
- Software Forum
- User Groups
- Human Resource Forums
- Member Social and Networking events
Workforce Development: The fact the University System of NH, the Community College System of NH, and countless other education and professional development resource organizations belong to the Council stresses the needs for all to stakeholders work together to build our technology sector’s workforce.
Information and Resources to Help Your Business: The Council partners with credible and knowledge partners to bring to you up to date and relevant information.
- Human Resource issues ranging from Affordable Care Act implementation to Employee Law issues through our Human Resource Forums.
- Information about IP, entrepreneurship, and software.
- A voice in educational advocacy to drive NH’s workforce development.
- We provide access to scholarships.
- Encouragement of professional development, through the Council LinkedIn Group.
Promotion and Public Relations about our Industry…and about YOU: Let us shout out far and wide about your accomplishments and your company.
- The Council sends out a bi-weekly e-bulletin featuring a listing of events, opportunities, and news from the Council and from many of our partner organizations, as well as industry updates to over 3,000 people.
- Our bi-monthly e-newsletter features the latest and greatest in our industry and among our membership.
- Expand your Social Media circles: The Council has 253 Facebook likes, 1,624 Twitter followers, and 940 in our LinkedIn group and counting. Join in today.
- The Council provides corporate visibility through the web, e-bulletins, newsletters, and more.
Affinity Groupings: The Council supports a number of affinity communities within New Hampshire’s technology industry. These communities are managed by volunteer committees. Participation on these committees is a benefit of Council membership and is a great way to gain influence within the technology industry, enhance professional networks, and gain access to valuable resources.
- CEO/Executive Level
- BioTech/MedTech Cluster
- Software Developers/Project Managers
- Human Resources
- Women in Technology
Resources for your Company Operations:
- At every stage of the game from Start-Up to a highly evolved company with a national reputation, the Council works to provide resources to you, and to your employees.
- We gather the latest in tech news and aggregate it for you on our many communications channels.
- Have access to the news and updates of our national partner, the Technology Councils of North America (TECNA).
- We bring together experienced professionals to ‘give back’ by serving on pitch and judging panels for start-up competitions.
- As a member, you receive news about Council activities, updates and news flashes first through our media and social media relations.
The Seal of Approval to our Valuable Service Members Whether you are seeking financial, administrative services, human resources or legal resources, the Council acts as a clearinghouse and connector to a variety of reputable and established professionals in all fields to assist you with your tech company’s needs.
Additional questions about membership? Contact Kathleen Procek and she’ll get you the information you’re looking for.