INTRODUCING THE NH HIGH TECH COUNCIL RETIREMENT PLAN
As a member of the New Hampshire High Tech Council (Council), you have a unique opportunity to join in this new offering – the NHHTC 401k Multiple Employer Plan. Through this plan, your company can gain access to a large-scale national plan, save money, reduce your fiduciary liability and spend less time on administrative tasks.
The Council Retirement Plan includes the following member benefits:
- No annual audit
- Cost savings on the investments
- No individual Form 5500 reporting
- Minimal plan maintenance
- Flexible plan features, including Safe Harbor, Roth and profit sharing
- Customizable 401(k) plan design options involving eligibility, matches, vesting schedules and more
- Reduced fiduciary responsibilities
The Council Retirement Plan is a Multiple Employer Plan (MEP). From the federal government reporting standpoint, it is treated like one large plan. The end result for your company is a retirement plan with competitive investments, outstanding service, and having a professional third party entity address the fiduciary responsibilities of the day to day operations of the plan.
Strength in Numbers
When you utilize the Council Retirement Plan, you have all the advantages and flexibility of a stand-alone plan sponsor, but avoid the expenses, fiduciary liabilities and administrative headaches of managing it yourself.
Let us handle the paperwork for you
By participating in the Council Retirement Plan virtually all administrative tasks can be offloaded from you to Slavic401(k) and UBS Financial Services, Inc.
Tasks that can be shifted may include:
- Administrative responsibilities
- Employee eligibility tracking
- Distribution Processing Plan compliance
- Non-discrimination testing
- Annual reporting
- Participant education/enrollment
The result is more time for you to focus on running your business!
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION:
Please contact Thomas Berry, the New Hampshire UBS contact for the Council Retirement Plan
Thomas H. Berry, CFP, CRPC
UBS Financial Services, Inc.
10 Park Street Concord, NH 03301
(603) 226 1125 | firstname.lastname@example.org
For additional information download this flyer.
Watch this helpful video: