Congratulations on your decision to gain visibility and insights for your organization through your presentation at the NHHTC Entrepreneur Forum. Here is some information you will need in order to make the most of this experience:
• The Forum is offered three times per year, typically at FIRST Headquarters in downtown Manchester. Two companies are chosen to present at each Forum. The audience represents the spectrum of entrepreneurs, individuals from small and large business, as well as individuals interested in business development, investing, etc.
• Four to six weeks before the presentation you will be notified of acceptance. A member of the NHHTC Entrepreneur Forum Committee will be designated as your Primary Contact for this event.
• Two to three weeks before the event you will meet with a representative of the committee to discuss any questions and/or do a presentation run-through. The meeting can be in person or by phone. You may meet with a speech coach prior to the presentation at no charge. We encourage you to rehearse your presentation.
• Two weeks before the event you will email a copy of your business plan and your PowerPoint presentation to your Primary Contact. The plan will be given to the panelists so they can prepare comments prior to the Entrepreneur Forum.
• In addition to the central business issue, please include your company’s history, other current challenges, and a business plan overview. You will be allowed 15 minutes for your presentation. We recommend you have no more than 12 slides.
Interested in presenting your company’s tech-based product or service?
Download the Entrepreneur Forum Application to Present
Interested in being a Sky-Dive Presenter?
Are you raising capital? Building your Board?
Developing a business plan for the next technology? Launching a new product?
The SkyDive opportunity allows early-stage companies 15 minutes to present their business challenge at the Entrepreneur Forum, directly to angel investors, venture capital firms, service providers, and potential partners.
To apply to pitch your applications and solutions at the Forum,
please contact Peter Nieves, at 603-668-0300 or email@example.com.
To further the Council’s mission of supporting educational and technology-based programs, the Entrepreneur Forum wants to promote students’ enthusiasm for science and technology in the Granite State. We are encouraging students of all ages (elementary through college) to participate in the NHHTC Entrepreneur Forum and present their technology, application, and social or business solution objectives to an audience of science and technology entrepreneurs and thought leaders in NH.